The 2015-2016 Student Code of Conduct can be found here in English
and here in Spanish
. All students should return the following pages to their homeroom teacher. (Note: These are the page numbers for the electronic copy linked above, not the page numbers listed at the bottom of each form.)
- Acknowledgement of Receipt (p. 40)
- Acceptable Use of Internet (p. 48)
- Student E-Mail Parent Permission Form (p. 50) - Grades 2-5 only
- The Dare County Schools Student Laptop Agreement Form (p. 56) does not need to be returned. It is for Grades 9-12 only.
Some students may also need to return the following pages:
- Medication Consent Form (p. 63)
- Medical History Update (p. 65)
- Pages regarding Policy 4326 (pp. 99-105) do not need to be returned. They are for Grades 7-12 only.