On Friday, May 27, CHES had our last SURF Assembly of the year. Watch the video below (made by Ms. Kris's Young Leaders Group) to see how Captain Kindness and the Character League taught students to stand up against bullying.
Other SURF Assembly highlights:
- Students who followed safety rules were honored as SURF Riders.
- Art awards were presented, including awards for the First Flight Society's Coast Guard Aviation Contest.
- Students who participated in the "Get Your Head in a Helmet" challenge were recognized.
- 1st Grade was honored as the winner of the MobyMax/Raz-Kids competition.
- Ms. Tracy's 5th Grade was honored as the winner of the MobyMax/Study Island competition.