On Friday, March 25, CHES had our third quarter SURF Assembly. Watch the video below (made by our K-1 team) to see how Kindergarten and 1st Grade students respect everyone and everything (the R in the SURF expectations)
Other SURF Assembly highlights:
- Exceptionally respectful students were honored as SURF Riders.
- The Battle of the Books Team was honored for winning the district competition on Tuesday, March 22. Read more here.
- Ms. Leggat announced a Spring Break Reading Challenge, sponsored by our Literacy Specialist, Ms. April. Download the reading log here.
- Officer Felton and Ms. Brown announced a helmet-wearing initiative. Students who wear a helmet and get a parent to sign their logbook will be eligible for a party.
- 2nd Grade was honored as the winner of the MobyMax/Raz-Kids competition for Quarter 3.
- Ms. Arnold's 4th Grade was honored as the winner of the MobyMax/Study Island competition for Quarter 3.